by DiAnn Mills
Writers daily receive blog posts that offer advice to build their careers. The publishing world has many sides, and each facet needs attention.
- How to be successful
- How to sell more books
- How to strengthen characterization or content
- How to research and interview
- How to increase exposure through social media
- How to find and reach targeted readers
- How to write a synopsis
- How to develop a proposal
- How to network with other writers
And the list goes on. We are thrilled to have the valuable information at our fingertips, and we establish time to read and study the content.
Have we considered the five ways to destroy a writing career? Read more “5 Ways to Destroy a Writing Career”