Welcome to Christian Authors Community & Services!
Mission Statement: Bringing GOD back into society by supporting Christian writers to create and complete their GOD-given work, therefore helping readers to find wholesome, family-friendly literature.
Matthew 18:19-20 “Where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them.
A place designed by authors to help authors – become better writers, polish manuscripts for publishing, learn readership building strategies, and flourish in writing careers.
Authors Community is:
- Opt-in/opt-out membership (No contracts or long-term commitments).
- Where you learn from and share ideas with other authors.
- Gain expert knowledge and help from our professional staff and vendor team.
- Learn how to grow your readership audience, develop your brand, sharpen your writing skills.
- Get and give encouragement, critique and sharing ideas with other authors in our Discussion Forum.
- Self-led environment, so no pressure.
- Find resources for writing craft, outlets for publishing your work, and building your readership ideas in the forum and in exclusive blog articles that are not available publicly.
Career Membership Subscription benefits include access to these items:
- Newsletters – Weekly community letter
- Web-Eds and Classes
- Discounted Fees for selected Web-Eds
- Vendor Team – We have vendors in many necessary services for publishing and promoting your books
- Online Community–A forum for discussion of all topics regarding writing, publishing, and building your readership
- 1 hour with each of our Staff Experts (1 time each)
- Training Video Library – Exclusive Readership Building Training classes and videos FREE with Career Level Membership Coupon (a value of more than $500)
- Your published books placed on ebookChristian.net for the duration of your membership.
- Your book launch or book featured in a blog post that you write (or one of your reviewers)
- FREE Keyword Search for your indie published book — Tom Blubaugh, Readership Development Coach, will help you find keywords you can use in your book description and keyword lists on Amazon.com: Use the keywords that people actually use to find books just like yours.
- BEST VALUE: 30-minute coaching sessions and email accessibility with our staff readership building coach and publishing coach. Each session is a $60 value.
The partners, Tom Blubaugh, CEO and Gina Burgess, COO invite you to
Check out our REAL STUFF! Manuscript Bundle
No need to look any further. We have every service you need to get your manuscript ready to indie-publish. We’ll hold your hand through the entire process. We’ll make sure your book is the best it can be and help you understand how to market your book. But we don’t accept any and every manuscript. Your book must first pass an assessment and second fit our Guidelines.
Submit your review