We officially launched the Authors Community on Sept. 1st. Woo hoo!
We have closed the door to the Inner Circle and have opened a new door to the VIP category of members. The monthly subscription fee for this membership will ultimately be $50 per month (1/2 price right now!) Here is what this offer contains and will be what your referrals who sign between now and Dec. 31st, 2016 will receive.
1. Personal consulting on demand with Tamy Bond (website, SEO), Tom Blubaugh (Marketing), and Gina Burgess (Book Coach).
2. Access to training videos.
3. A resource of trusted vendors offering all services writing and publishing. If you wish to offer a service to the community for preparation of a manuscript for publishing, please note so in your reply. We are seeking more vendors in all aspects of publishing.
4. Access to 1 free webinar offered during September-December 2016.
5. Access to regular open forums – “Behind the Scenes Cafe” – a casual environment for discussing issues and problems with other authors, vendors, and mentors.
6. Ground floor opportunity to help test other services that will be offered after the Grand Blastoff of the Authors Community in Common Sense Marketing Strategies, January 1st, 2017.
7. Online community where you can learn from others, share ideas, and find resources necessary to complete your project.
8. Website review ($50 value).
9. Promotional video for you to use on your website and social media ($100 value).
10. You will receive one months membership free for each person you refer to the community after they pay their 3rd month membership fee.
VIP Membership fee (a $50 monthly value) is half-price right now at $25 per month*, through December 31st, 2016. (This offer ends at midnight December 31st, 2016.)
*Your membership fee will increase to $35 per month on Jan. 1, 2017, but you will have options to change your membership level starting at $10 per month.