Welcome to Authors Community!
An online authors community where authors help authors–a new concept for the writing community.
What is it?
Authors Community is a community of like-minded people to learn from and find resources necessary to complete your writing project and market the finished product. We offer personal consulting with our experienced marketing staff: Tom Blubaugh, Gina Burgess, and Tamy Bond. Together, we have established an online membership community leveraging multiple service levels. This enables personal and custom services tailored to you as an individual writer.
How does it works?
Authors Community is an opt-in/opt-out style of membership with no contracts or long-term commitments. It is a place for you as an author to learn from and share ideas with other authors as well as gain expert knowledge and help from our professional staff and vendor team. Learn how to market your books, develop your brand, sharpen your writing skills, plus encouragement, critique and sharing of ideas with other authors.
Authors Community is an online community for helping authors and those offering services to authors. If you want to learn how to help yourself market your product whether it's a book or writing project or small business, we offer a self-led environment with personal coaching available.
With paid membership you have access to:
- Expert Advice from our Staff: Tom Blubaugh - Literary Strategist, Gina Burgess - Book Coach, and Tamy Bond - Web Design and SEO Expert,
- Discounted Fees on Professional Webinars that give real information (not just try to sell you something),
- Members Only - Free Webinars hosted by experts in their field,
- Training Video Library where you can pick and choose what you want to learn and go at your own pace,
- Behind the Scene Cafe, an online meeting once/month to discuss ideas.
- Weekly Newsletter,
- Online Community Forum,
- Experienced Vendor Team.
Sign Up for our FREE Weekly Newsletter!
We are looking for authors and writers that are wanting strong support. Most authors seem to be loners. We live in our home offices connected to the Internet.
- How do we connect with other authors?
- Brainstorm ideas?
- Get opinions from other authors?
- Ask questions?
- Get feedback?
- Find quality and trustworthy vendors—editors, illustrators, etc.?
- Find quality and trustworthy marketing support and coaching?
Before you make any kind of decision, please watch the video below.
You will be doing yourself an injustice if you don’t fully investigate Authors Community.
Discounted Webinar Fees
Access to Vendor Team
Access to our Staff Experts
(1 time @ 1 hour each)
Behind the Scenes Cafe
Access to FREE Webinars
Access to FREE Training Video Library
Access to Our Experts
(Ongoing in 1 hour increments)